Minjae Lee

"I like to capture the woman’s face, because they are so emotional. My work needs to express a strong feeling. You need to feel the love, pain or excitement. I present those feelings with lots of colors.
When I started to draw, I tried to make everything as eye-catching as possible. But people these days are slowly forgetting the inspirational meaning behind art. So now I’m trying to impact people with my artwork. I’m trying to do that with traditional artworks."
Minjae Lee for Precilla : fashion-artexpression.com










"Minjae Lee is a young self-taught artist, born in 1989, living in South Korea. His bold, colorful collage-like drawings of faces are unbelievably detailed. Minjae uses nothing but pen ink and color markers to create his stunning works."

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

 

Napisz :)

heyladiesblog[at]gmail.com

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

:)